Likely the best resource for this type of information would be via the local police department or sheriff's department. They would have access to records that may address this issue. Anything else should be considered nothing more than a rumor.
yes - in some areas there are homes available for 50% off through HUD and there are other programs which you can purchase a home with $100 down as well. Give me a call to discuss the details and set an appointment to see properties.
Fred Yancy, Broker
(678) 799-4663... more
Where did you see it?? Is there a picture online somewhere?
Giovanni M. Russo
Real Estate Consultant |
mobile 404.310.9661 | direct 404.604.3936 | fax 404.604.3937
Keller Williams Realty of Buckhead, 2345 Peachtree RD NE, STE A, Atlanta, GA 30305
There are certain parts of Kirkwood that are more transitional than others, and usually home prices reflect that. I believe that no matter what "part" of Kirkwood you're buying in, that you'll enjoy a nice appreciation later down the line. In my opinion it may be a better investment to buy in the more transitional areas for less... it's a not a HUGE neighborhood, and it's been heading in "the right direction" for quite some time now. I think the style and quality of your home in this neighborhood is much more important than the location.
I hope that this was helpful. If you need a Realtor to guide you and represent you through your transaction, please don't hesitate to contact me!
Sanctuary Real Estate, Inc.
300 North Highland Avenue Suite B | Atlanta, GA 30307
T: (404) 688-3363 | F: (404) 688-3372 | M: (404) 323-9976
Weissman, Nowack, Curry & Wilco is nationally recognized for its extensive real estate, community association and litigation practices. Founded in 1991, the firm's 50 attorneys include visionary leaders who have literally "written the book" on real estate contract and community association law and a litigation practice highly regarded for their success and trial experience.
They are very knowlegable in this area and even teach the community association course.... more
Why, yes, there is!
And it has a brand new website: http://www.historic-kirkwood.org/
Become a registered user for full access to the neighborhood forums or just browse for general information about Kirkwood.
See how active and involved this community really is!
- Tanya... more
Ht, agents are not allowed to comment on 'safe'. It's best to research the neighborhood, check with the local police regarding stats and spend some time in that neighborhood. Ask neighbors, check offender websites, and gather info from trusted resources.... more
The next time that someone or agent calls you, ask who the agent on the listing is (full name) and also ask the agent office phone number on the listing. From there you can call the main office and have them make the correction. I believe it may be a type-o error. If that does not work, ask the person who the agent full name is and just put it into Google and add realtor after the name. Information may come up. Regina Ambrose, Chapman Hall Realtors, 678-613-5636... more
I would recommend Academy Properties. They are located in McDonough and are a member of NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Managers).
Ask for Earlene Gardner, phone # - 770-957-9550 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Whoever you decide to use, make sure they are a NARPM member.
If you have any additional questions, call me eat: 678-488-0183
PowerHouse Property management... more
I think you have answered your own question. You can search for online reviews at BBB, Yelp, Kudzu other places. You are entering at least a one year relationship where it is difficult and expensive to move. Having a responsive, reputable, understanding and hands on property manager will make the difference in this period of your life being a good or a bad experience.
My firm manages 120 rentals, almost all are leased, we like glowing reviews from our tenants when an owner tours the property. Below is what we recommend in our why rent from us statement. Find a reputable and professional property manager with views like ours. There are many, I have no experience with Riverstone, but from your stated experience I'd move on.
Why Rent from Us
1. All of our properties are ready when you move in. We use insured professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that your unit is in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is rent ready before you move in.
2. We provide you repair request forms, electronic repair requests through our website to ensure that we can receive your repair requests and other needs at any time.
3. Our phones are answered/responded to 24 hours a day to handle your emergency maintenance repairs.
4. We have 24-hour e-mail/text access so you can communicate with us at a time that is most convenient to you, even if it is after office hours
5. We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental to ensure you are not charged for damage that existed prior to moving in.
6. All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank for safe keeping until your tenancy has been completed.
7. We make paying your rent easy, accepting on line payments, and a drop slot.
8. Our office hours are 9 AM -- 5 PM, Monday through Friday, excluding normal holidays. For after hours, we have a mail slot in our suite door.
9. All the maintenance contractors sent to your home are insured professionals who must meet strict standards set by us. Many have been giving our tenants excellent service for many years.
10. When you sign your lease, you have a meeting with a property manager to go over all parts of the lease to help ensure that everyone is aware of their responsibilities under the lease.
11. We always provide advanced notice prior to entering your property.
12. All our Property Managers that handle leasing activities are licensed real estate professionals through the Georgia Real Estate Commission, our owners are REALTORS and a member of National Association of Residential Property Managers.
13. Our Company maintains memberships the Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan Atlanta (BBB), and Cobb County Chamber of Commerce.
14. We will treat you with the utmost respect.
15. Rent Credit 3% of your on time payments credited to home purchase through our agents.
RE/MAX Greater Atlanta
Success Real Estate Brokers, LLC
An Atlanta Real Estate Expert Serving Clients Since 1979
CRS, CRB, ABR, MSRE, CDPE, CIAS, e-PRO, ESQ
Certified Residential Specialist
Certified Real Estate Broker
Accredited Buyers Agent
MS Real Estate and Urban Affairs
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Certified Investment Agent Specialist
203K Certified Specialist
2050 Roswell Road
Marietta GA 30062
404-386-3682 Assistant Robin
678-760-6266 Buyer’s Agent Adam
The Linked In REALTOR
This would be a long discussion over email, good questions though. Id love to answer them all for you. Good thing is there are tons of rentals out there with owners trying to hold off from selling. The commute on a terrible day would run you over an hour but again we'd have to break down exactly what you wanted and where and go from there. Call or email me and I can send you listings of both areas to start you off.
Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Perimeter
115 Perimeter Center Pl, Ste. 100
Atlanta, GA 30346
Find me on LinkedIn
Please download my Mobile App and start your house hunt!
Atlanta has a shortage of homes for sale to accommodate buyers, so if you know someone thinking of selling, pass my information on to them. Don't keep me your secret! Thanks for helping me bring Pride of Home-ownership to someone near you!... more
There are several in different age and price ranges - would you like to buy one?
Professional Buyers Broker
New Home Construction Expert
ICC Code Certified Building Inspector
Corporate Relocations | New Construction | Luxury & Investment Properties... more