Mortgage Banker / NMLS 545192
November 2010 - present
True Direct Lender and we are located in Carlsbad. Please feel free to call or email me should you have any questions on loan programs or scenarios, I can help you. I am available anytime for you.
Transparent Responsible Lending is what BluFi Lending is all about.
March 2010 - September 2010
• Direct sales and marketing
• Responsible for training and developing new team members
• Building relations and networking with business owners
• Balance daily sales with inventory
Loss Mitigation Specialist
JP Morgan Chase
April 2009 - October 2009
• Primary duties are reviewing high risk, severely delinquent portfolios and high visible accounts for loss mitigation opportunities.
• Information gathering, documentation analysis and pre-qualifying and placing customers on work-out plans such as modifications and payment plans.
• Problem resolutions on accounts in foreclosure and loss mitigation with regard to customer difficulties in negotiating, collecting, customer service issues and investor issues (Fannie Mae).
• Interact with management of additional default departments to resolve customer and internal challenges.
SBA Loan Processor
US Bank - SBA Division
February 2008 - March 2009
• Responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties related to SBA loan packages to close loans in compliance with bank policy and SBA regulations.
• Communicates with customers, attorneys, internal staff, escrow companies, title companies, insurance agents, etc. to respond to inquiries, resolve problems and obtain all necessary documentation required to close the loans in a timely manner.
• Review and approve title policies, hazard insurance, life insurance, appraisals and lender instructions to title and escrow.
• Order and review loan documents prior to signing.
• Prepare loan for funding and ensure correct disbursement.
Senior Account Executive
Expedia Home Loans
January 2006 - February 2008
• Primarily responsible for generating new business in home loans (purchases and refinances).
• Oversee and manage all files in progress.
• Resolve issues relating to loans in progress.
• Negotiate with clients and wholesale lenders regarding loan concerns.
• Review and approve conditions prior to submission to lenders.
• Build and maintain business relationships with title companies, escrow companies, licensed appraisers, wholesale lenders and real estate agents.