La Quinta - Thinking about putting your home up for sale? If you are, then here
are some things you need to do
to make the process work better for you
and everyone involved:
- Personal items should be put away . . . such as family photos, jewelry, etc.
- Clutter should be cleared away. Neutralize your home by removing unnecessary
furniture and painting your rooms with neutral colors. This helps
potential buyers to more easily visualize themselves living in your
- Obvious things that need attending to should be fixed, such as
painting pealing eaves, cleaning the carpet (especially if you have pets
in the house), applying a fresh coat of paint to the interior.
- So you have dogs and/or cats? You've immediately lost half the buyers on the market due to allergies and odors.
- It's best for you to leave the house when it is being shown and take your pets with
you, if possible. Buyers want freedom to be able to open cabinets,
closets, etc. and not feel like they are intruding.
- Work to increase curb appeal of your home by pruning the shrubbery, adding mulch, sprucing up flower beds and planters, etc.
It's important to make the most of your showing opportunities, so any of the above things that you do will make for more seamless showings and increase the likability of your home.
Palmilla real estate
is one of those intriguing communities in the desert that catches your
eye when you drive by on the corner of Avenue 50 and Jefferson in La
Quinta. Its unique desert color scheme blends beautifully with the
tasteful landscaping around the outer wall and makes you want to see
what kind of beauty resides inside of it. Since it's gated, you can't
just take a leisure ride through, but if you've been fortunate enough to
tour a home there, you will be impressed by this unique enclave of
stunning contemporary homes.
Palmilla luxury homes overlook 7
acres of lakes and flowing waterways, making for the perfect setting for
the indoor/outdoor living Southern California is so well known for.
Majestic views of surrounding mountain ranges further add to the Wow
factor. And all of this is available right in the middle of La Quinta,
where restaurants, shopping, polo grounds, country clubs, Old Town, and
so many more amenities are just minutes away.